kissin

Gestart door Kissin, 24 juni, 2005, 22:48:58

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Kissin

Hello, I've had glandular fever for just over a week now. How long until I can kiss my boyfriend again so that he does not become infected?

OlavTorkson

Have you kissed him in the fourteen days before you found out you had GF? Than you can kiss right ahead. He already is infected.
(That doesn't necessarily mean he'll be affected)
BRUIF to the world!

Anonymous

i was with my boyfriend for the 5 days before he became ill, now 3 weeks later has been confirmed tohave glandular fever, he is recovering well, can i kiss him

OlavTorkson

Have you kissed him in those 5 days?
BRUIF to the world!

Saardewein

Is it true you can only infect people in the incubation time of the disease, or is that bull****? Are you still contagious during the whole sick period?
ow that all is said and done, do you like what you have become?

OlavTorkson

You are mostly contagious during the incubation period, but no one can tell for sure how long you are after that. I usually advice people not to be too careful with everything, just kiss on, pass the virus, you have to have it once in your life, so, rather today than tomorrow.
But that is easy talking afterwards.

Note: you should absolutely not kiss when you (still) have got angina. That is as contagious as Epstein-Barr, if not more. And not as much people are already immune to it.
BRUIF to the world!

Saardewein

Okay thanks!

Also...is it possible for people to carry the virus and never get infected by it? Hmm... :x

OlavTorkson

That is the usual case. Only one out of (I guess) ten, really is troubled by the disease.
BRUIF to the world!

Saardewein

That proves it. No more vacation boys for me.

OlavTorkson

Well... send 'em through... I could use some. ;)
BRUIF to the world!

Saardewein

*puts vacation boy in USB port* Thar ya go laddie!

OlavTorkson

Citaat van: "popup"You've got mail... er...
*receives vacation boy*

Why thank you! Let's hope he isn't straight...
BRUIF to the world!

Saardewein

Bend him to your will  :twisted: